- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoon turmeric, ginger and cumin spice blend
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass ginger paprika spice blend
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- generous pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 lime or lemon
- 1 bunch coriander – leaves and stalk finely chopped
- 2 x 200 g white fish fillets (wild snapper or any white fish of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 200degree celsius
- Combine ginger, turmeric, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice and olive oil into a bowl.
- Gently add in the finely chopped coriander
- Add the fish fillet pieces and coat well.
- Wrap the fish individually in baking paper, foil or banana leaf. Add some sliced lime/lemons in the packet. Make sure it is really well sealed into a lovely neat little pocket.
- Bake the fish for 30 mins minutes or until cooked through.
*Serve with your choice of salad or vegetables or rice.
Enjoy! If you made this dish, share it with us @_heyingrid_ #heyingrid