- ½ cup goji berries
- ½ cup (125 ml) water
- 2 tsp honey, or maple syrup to taste
- Juice of half a lemon
- ½ tsp Lemon rind
- Soak goji berries in water in a small saucepan for 40 mins without heat.
- Add the lemon juice and honey into the saucepan, over a low heat, gently bring it up to boil.
- Once it comes to the boil, stir gently, consistently
- Over a medium-high heat, let it boil to reduce the liquid to a jam like consistency, making sure the goji doesn’t burn
- You can mash it up with your spatula or mix it with a blender for a smoother consistency.
- Store it into a air-tight container, it can keep in the fridge for up to 1 week.
*The jam will spread easily, but if you wish to soften it further, warm it up. Perfect on toast or with our Butter Nut Overnight Oats.
Enjoy! If you made this recipe, share it with us @_heyingrid_ #heyingrid